Friday, May 10, 2013

March 8: Our First Gang Bang!

Gang Bang Night. The very term was both enticing and intimidating. It was certainly an experience that both Ellen and I wanted to have, but would it be too overwhelming, would it be safe enough, would I respond the way I wanted to? I knew Ellen was very keen, but also a little apprehensive, about her own reaction to multiple anonymous fuck partners as well as to my own reaction about her. But after our Glow Night success together, we were both keen to give it a try. We’re both experience junkies.
The plan was to drive down to the city, check into the funky hotel Ellen had found in February, and meet up with Ron, Nora, and Madeline at the club. On the way, Ellen asked me what my expectations were for the night and I told her I had none; I am really trying to keep an open mind each time we go to a club, come what may. But I did tell her that I expected she would fuck a lot of guys! She smiled at that, but I also sensed her wariness about my reaction to her doing so.
We arrived at the hotel, checked in—the front desk clerk seemed to remember Ellen—and went up to the room to unpack and get dressed. Ellen asked me what I thought about inviting Ron and Nora to stay with us that night. I knew Ellen wanted to, but I declined. I knew I would want alone time after an intense night, and didn’t really want to share the room, nor Ellen’s attentions. I was learning to give voice to my own needs and limits.
We got changed, and Ellen looked hot as hell in her faux leather dress, fishnet fingerless gloves and high-heeled boots. Before leaving the hotel, we took a photo of her outside, posing in front of the gaudy hotel sign, which reminded me of a 60’s era Las Vegas joint. It added to the funky sense of fun and Ellen used the photo on her blog post for the night. Then we headed downtown and parked. I can’t remember how it came up, but before leaving the car Ellen had decided to take off her panties, which she stuffed into her purse. This really got me going with memories of the night nearly 21 years ago when we went out to dinner in Prague and she wore only a summer dress with nothing underneath, making me hot and bothered all evening long. That was the night I first fucked her in the ass, at her eager invitation.
Since we were a little early, we went to a bar near the club for a drink. It was pretty crowded with groups and couples out for the evening, and I wondered how many of them we would see at the club. A few of the couples were attractive, and I would have liked to have struck up a conversation, but we weren’t in that kind of place.
Ellen went to the bathroom while I grabbed us a bar table and ordered drinks from an attractive blond waitress. Soon Ellen joined me and before sitting on the bar stool, she draped her coat over it to avoid sitting her naked ass and pussy on the vinyl seat. Sitting there in the “normal” bar with her, chatting and sipping our drinks, and surreptitiously stroking up Ellen’s naked thigh was a fun prelude to the evening and made for an interesting contrast about what is acceptable in a normal bar versus a sex club. Ellen gently brushed away my hand once when I had ventured too far up her dress, not comfortable with taking the risk of showing too much thigh or sexual touch. I knew I was testing her limits, but we’d both been doing that a lot.
We finished our drinks and headed to the club a block away, where we had to wait for a small crowd to get past the door man and inside the small vestibule to pay. It was cold, but we chatted with a few other people and soon were inside. Ron, Nora, and Madeline (whom we had met at Glow Night) then arrived, and after kisses and paying and getting into the main part of the club, we followed Ron down to the basement where he normally stashes his and Nora’s bag. They’d been coming to the club so long and so routinely that they seemed to have certain privileges, and Ellen left her purse with theirs rather than grapple with the dim and sometimes crowded lockers on the main floor.
We visited the buffet table together, got drinks from the bar (Ron and I stuck to water, Ellen to Coke) and chatted for a while, taking in the growing crowd and looking at some of the erotic art displayed on the wall. We chatted with other acquaintances of Ron and Nora’s, and then headed upstairs to see what kind of action might be happening. On the way, we stopped by a room where a couple, Kyle and Sabrina and their friend Maarten were about to get started in a three-way. They were old friends of Ron and Nora, who wanted to introduce us, but Ellen and I recognized Kyle and Sharon from our visit in January when we had chatted with them briefly, after Kyle had commented on how sexy Ellen looked in her tight-fitting short dress. She had been intrigued in January, and as we learned later in the evening, Kyle and Sabrina were devoted divers who were familiar with the body of water we lived near. It was funny standing there in our clothes talking to a couple who were about to start fucking, chitchatting in a getting-to-know-you way. But we all soon excused ourselves so that they could get down to play. It was clear we would see them again at some point, since the attraction especially between Kyle and Ellen was evident to us all. Ellen particularly liked the idea of scuba diving with a couple we could also play with! Ah, if only we didn’t have to consider childcare and discretion, we would have invited them to visit us at home and plan a scuba outing. Nonetheless, we saw them later in the evening and traded contact information with the hope of a future get-together.
We all moved on and passed by the bubble room where a pretty Asian woman was getting gang-banged by one man after another, giving blow jobs to some, while her partner guided and directed and partook of her pleasure as well. It was intense watching her reaction to different men, different techniques, and I could see the effect it was having on Ellen, who had by now migrated to Ron’s side. Nora and Madeline were giving me their own attentions, and I was returning caresses.
Although I’d had no expectations of the evening, I decided at that point to simply go with whatever vibe seemed right, and the vibe that was right was happening between me, Nora, and Madeline. In one sense, this was a surprise, since I had not really thought I’d be attracted to either of them physically, but they were both so warm and joyful and downright sexy in their attitudes that physical attraction was simply not important, or, more to the point, my idea of physical attraction had evolved. They were sexy as hell, and soon we were kissing and groping and then Madeline suggested we grab the room next to the bubble room and just opposite the pole dancing area. The room had just come free.
Ellen had gone to the bathroom for a quick pee and had missed the preliminaries, so she seemed surprised to see us headed into the room. She and Ron trailed in behind us, correctly assuming that they were welcome as part of the new five-some. I was happy we were all together, since this was an experience I really wanted to have with Ellen. We all stripped down and got on the bed, but left the door and window curtains open, inviting others to join us. It wasn’t long before I went down on Nora, who has a lovely shaved pussy, and she responded hungrily to my tongue and fingers. Madeline took my cock in her mouth, and I was getting harder and harder. Ron and Ellen were on the other side of the bed and already into their groove, while a crowd began to gather outside the window and at the door. At some point, I was finger fucking Nora and she squirted two or three times. This was a first for me, and she had a big smile on her face and loudly expressed her pleasure even as Ron brought Ellen to a series of orgasms, too.
Soon, Nora made it clear she wanted me to fuck her, so I rolled over, put on a condom and she mounted me and rode me like a horse. She has a tight pussy and is a very enthusiastic partner!  At some point in the middle of this I was aware of a growing crowd in the room, and that Ron was now at Ellen’s side and someone new was fucking her. Ron was her chaperone for the Gang Bang! Ellen had her eyes closed, but couldn’t help peek my way—we made eye contact, checking in with each other to make sure we were both okay. We were.
I also noticed that most of the men in the room were clothed, and this didn’t seem right to me. Here we were, five naked people with a line of hopeful guys with hard cocks standing around masturbating and waiting for an invitation or access, still dressed in street clothes. I stopped whatever I was doing with Nora or Madeline, and without consulting anyone else, took command of the room. “If you want to join us in this room, you gotta be naked. No clothes allowed!” I proclaimed. I saw surprised expressions not only from the men, but from my playmates as well. Some of the men began undressing, others just stood there, uncertain if I was serious. “If you aren’t naked, get out. No one fucks if you are wearing clothes.” I reiterated, making eye contact with two or three of the men who seemed unwilling to heed me. Nora and Madeline backed me up, and soon everyone was taking off clothes. There were piles all around, shoes, shirts, socks, pants, underwear everywhere!
Now that was fun, I thought. I’ve never thought of myself as a dominant, but I was discovering new facets of my identity, and this one was intriguing!
By now, a new man was fucking Ellen, who also had multiple hands roaming her tits and cocks on offer to her mouth and hands. She stroked a few cocks but didn’t seem interested in giving unknown men blowjobs, and stayed focused on her own pleasure and experience while Ron made sure men were using condoms. I noticed two swarthy younger guys earlier who were hovering hopefully but uncertain; the taller one left after I insisted they get naked, while the other one took off everything but his shirt, which he left open. He was eagerly presenting his cock to Ellen’s face but she ignored him, and he never did get a chance to fuck her.
I was conflicted between fucking Nora and Madeline (who had insisted on her turn to ride me and swapped with Nora) and simply watching Ellen in her first gang bang. Madeline was fun, but her knees couldn’t bend well, we weren’t able to find a good rhythm or position in the crowded bed and I was beginning to tire and felt my erection subsiding, so with mutual apologies we took a break.
Meanwhile, Nora was being fucked by someone else, and after a deep kiss I left Madeline and decided to settle in with Ellen and let Ron have some fun—he’d been a very responsible chaperone and I knew he wanted to have some more fun. As I moved around the bed, Ellen’s pussy was briefly free of cock, so I swooped down and licked her swollen wet pussy. She looked up, surprised, and then announced to the crowded room, “that would be the husband.”
But I didn’t stay for long—I knew she wanted more guys, so I moved up and cradled her head in my lap while a brawny bald man took my place between Ellen’s legs and started vigorously fucking her. She came repeatedly as he fucked her, her orgasms seemingly in boundless supply as she peaked over and over again. I waved off another guy who wanted Ellen to suck his cock, doing my part as her chaperone so that she could focus on her own pleasure.
Ron was fucking Madeline and Nora had taken a break and was watching, and soon, the energy in the room began to mellow. Ellen needed a break, we all needed refreshment and the crowd had thinned considerably, so by common consent we called a halt and began sorting through piles of clothing searching for our own. Ellen was very shaky—she’d fucked five or six guys including Ron and had cum at least a dozen times. I was feeling pretty content, having finally fucked two women in a row, including Ron’s wife, which felt good on many levels, as if I was finally part of the team.
Once we’d found our socks, underwear, shoes, and the rest, and gotten dressed, we headed downstairs for drinks and a communal shower. The hot water felt great and we soaped each other up as we chatted in the shower, kissed and groped.  Madeline paid particular attention to my cock, which was soon hard. I looked over at Ellen, who was making out with Ron, and decided I wanted to fuck again. But with no condom at hand—they weren’t supplied in the shower as they were in the rooms—and since I’d not yet had my turn with Ellen, I moved around behind her, told her to bend over, and plunged my cock deep inside her cunt. Ron held her so she would slip on the wet floor and fondled her tits while I fucked her from behind, and as Ellen moaned and quivered with pleasure Madeline sighed, “That’s so beautiful.” Indeed it was. Ellen’s well fucked pussy felt so good to my naked cock, and it was fun fucking her in front of Nora, Madeline and Ron, who had never seen Ellen and me like this before. The fact that I was able to perform in front of Ron was an added boost to my already rising self-confidence.
But we didn’t stay at it long—we were all hot and ready to get out of the shower. We dried off, dressed, and settled into a booth for snacks and drinks. At some point, Maarten joined us at the booth. I was sandwiched between Nora and Madeline, Ellen was between Ron and Maarten. It was obvious Maarten was keen to join our five-some, and as Ron’s hands roamed over and between Ellen’s thighs and Ellen returned his caresses, Maarten tentatively reached out to stroke her thigh, too. Ellen didn’t encourage him, but didn’t discourage him, either. We talked for a while, learning about Maarten, who was living far to the north but visiting his former city (and favorite club) for the week.
As the conversation ranged far and wide, I noticed that Nora and Madeline were both very focused on making me feel at ease and appreciated. Nora in particular said, at various times both intimate and conversational throughout the evening, “I really like your cock.” I have no doubt this was sincere but also very intentional, giving me the positive feedback she knew I needed. I’m certain my performance issues had been discussed and analyzed, and far from feeling embarrassed or uneasy that such intimate details of my life were subjects of conversation among our lifestyle acquaintances, I appreciated the support and concern. Nora is highly empathetic and very giving, even as she takes her own pleasure. Not only is she fun to play with, she’s downright therapeutic!
It was time for Round Two (not including the shower interlude). After a brief consultation, we decided to take a private room in back, and Maarten came along with us. As we settled into the room and started getting undressed, I realized that there was another man in with us, also getting undressed, and another behind him. We hadn’t closed the door, and at the club an open door is an invitation to enter. I took stock of the situation and decided it was time for a more intimate party, so I took the initiative and told the other men that we were sorry, but it was a private party. I’m not sure there was consensus on that point, but none of the group objected, so the guy who already had his pants off good-naturedly shrugged, got dressed and left the room with our apologies for the confusion and friendly calls of “next time.” We closed the door.
Nora and I again pared off, Ellen and Ron again pared off, and Maarten joined Madeline. Ellen was soon soaring with multiple orgasms, and at one point left a large wet spot from squirting while Ron finger fucked her. At some point I was doing the same with Madeline as I sucked her clit. She came quickly, and now I switched to fingering her G Spot, and she squirted a bit—apparently this was a first for her!
This part of the evening is a bit of a blur, but I remember Maarten fucking Madeline and losing his condom inside her, which she fished out with her fingers. He hadn’t come, and they both asserted that they were “clean,” although in something of a perfunctory manner—what else would you say in such a situation? We all had a good chuckle watching Madeline trying to hook the condom from deep insider her pussy and cheered when she finally pulled it out.
We had a number of quiet, restful interludes followed by more action. Maarten, who has studied tantric sex, spent quite a long time fucking Ellen to some very intense orgasms. At one point after this she needed a pee break and got dressed. When she returned she spent some time stretching to ease her bound up muscles, and her sexy movements enticed Ron off the bed to generously help her get undressed and finger-fucked her to another squirting orgasm as she stood by the bed half clothed. Maarten had a second round with Ellen, followed by Ron who seemed to want to have the last word…or the last orgasm, really, from Ellen.
I was exhausted. Leaning against the wall on the bed with Nora cuddled on one side and Madeline gently stroking my half erect cock, I realized we were in another lull—probably the third—and perhaps it was time to call it a night, when Maarten and Ellen and Ron started getting hot again. One more round, and this one I just watched, and then we were all ready to call it a night. Or morning. It was around three o’clock and the clean-up crew was starting to close up the club as we dressed, fetched bags from the basement, and headed out into the cold night air. One last round of kisses and gropes, and we said our goodnights and Ellen and I got back to the car and headed home to our funky hotel room.
It had been a truly memorable night for us both, and Ellen looked as well fucked as I’d ever seen her. And I had no doubt whatsoever that she would be eager for another Gang Bang night as soon as possible!
And how did I feel about my lovely wife sharing her pussy with multiple cocks (we never were certain of the exact count) over the course of the evening? Fantastic. It was sexy as hell and after missing out on so many other firsts for Ellen—first group fuck, first threesome, first bi-experience, first squirt—I was damn glad I’d finally been present for such a memorable first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment